Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last Day

Today is April 30th, the last day of the month. I think I had a pretty good month. I became more organized by prioritizing my daily tasks. I became more focused by setting small goals each week such as "I'm going to lose three pounds this week," or "I'm going to learn the A scale on my guitar." I had a few clients for my photography business that I'm trying to get off the ground and I was able to help three people in need this month. On the downside, contracted what I thought was pink eye but turned out to be a 'corneal laceration.' The doctor told me on April 25th that he is not sure that my eyesight in my left eye will be restored 100%. That is not something I was wanting to hear but, as with everything else, I have to remain positive!

"I'm learning, little by little, that I decide what my life if going to be. Things happen to me, but it's my reaction that matters." -Anonymous

No comments: